Samsung Rear Glass Replacement
Gadget Fix Melbourne offers Samsung rear glass replacement service. Samsung smartphones rear glass cover is easily cracked as its glass. Even a simple drop can easily damage (crack) the rear glass. Samsung rear glass is also called Samsung battery cover. As the battery is underneath the glass cover.
Another reason why you should consider replacing your rear glass cover is to add value. Whether you are looking at selling your phone or keeping a new rear glass cover certainly adds value. Rear glass cover damage can be prevented by using a good quality protective case. Spigen is our choice of option. Their tough armour series are perfect for all outdoor workers.
At Gadget Fix we stock original and aftermarket colours. After market colours like red, pink, purple, yellow really stand out. After market rear glass colours add personality to your smartphone.
if you like to have your Samsung rear glass cover, get in touch with us today. email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website.
Our Service Includes
- Brand New Rear Glass Assembly.
- Installed & Tested by Our Expert Technicians.
- Repair completed within 30 Minutes.
- 90 Days Warranty on Parts & Labor.
- Optional Australia Wide Secure Mail in Service.
Samsung Models We Repair
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Plus Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S7
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S8
Other Samsung Repairs
- Samsung LCD Screen Repair
- Samsung Glass Only Screen Repair
- Samsung Battery Repair
- Samsung Charge Port Repair
- Samsung Front Camera Repair
- Samsung Rear Camera Repair
- Samsung Home Button Repair
- Samsung Loud Speaker Repair
- Samsung Microphone Repair
- Samsung WiFi Module Repair
- Plus Many More…
Australia Wide Mail in Service
- Gadget Fix Melbourne, P.O. Box 7, Dallas, Vic 3047
For all your inquiries contact our expert repair centre on 1300 789 543 or email: email@example.com